CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

34!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Well...another year is gone! Crazy! Last year at this time I was about to explode with baby #4 and now I cannot believe that she is old enough to try and steal my birthday cupcakes! My birthday was pretty laid back. We had some delicious Dina's Crazy Lady Cupcakes and I was lucky to even get one at how much my girls LOVE these things! Throughout the whole day I was greeted on facebook with at least 50 birthday wishes in 3 different languages! Thanks friends!!! I got 4 months of Weight Watchers from Jason and his family (Thanks...I have already lost 3 pounds!) and books from my side of the family! Who could have asked for more! Then to round off my birthday I got to visit Lora and my mom at my sister's new house! Hurray! It was great to spend time with my family...although I could have done with a Dad hug, I guess I will just have to wait until November!

No comments: