CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

32 and getting bigger (not me...Brooke!)

My sister is coming, my sister is coming! I cannot wait...but I have too! It is agony knowing that my sister and her family are getting closer and closer by the minute and there is nothing for me to do but sit and wait. I mean, I have already cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, washed the dishes, cleaned the counters, put away all of the toys, edited all of the pictures I uploaded...and she is still not here! And to make it worse, both girls are napping, so there is nothing to do but wait!
So while I wait I will write about my 32nd Birthday! Yes it is true, I had a birthday and it was great. Nothing too big, but there was funfetti cake! Oh yeah! I love the candles...I found them at Wal-mart and had to have them! Hey, mom, that is the cake stand that you bought me! My mom gave me some money and I got some marvelous stuff for my kitchen! I also will get a negative scanner (we just haven't purchased it yet) from Jason for my birthday so I can digitally have copies of all of my wedding, mission and "back in the day" photos! It will be a feat, but I can't wait to get started!
I think Tori is starting to get that Birthdays are fun parties with cake! She practiced blowing out the candles after I did! Please note that she put on her "bir-day hat!" for one of the pictures! ha ha ha!
Well, Brooke has now graduated to a big girl bath. I got a lot of fun shots of her and Tori taking their first bath together and boy was it cute, but thought that I would just post this one... Mind you that I used the flash on this one and of course it totally whited Brooke out to look the color of the bathtub, so I played around and got this. Look at those eyes! We also took Brooke in for her 9 month check up and she is as healthy as ever! She is 50%tile for all of her stats. She weighs 18 pounds and I think she is 27 1/2 inches long. She has now perfected her crawl and is all over the place! She is such a fun little girl!

1 comment:

One mom said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I hope you had fun with your sister (or maybe your are now visiting her and are still having fun. In that case, I hope you ARE having fun with your sister). I loved Tori and her wings at Yellowstone. Those are the types of pictures you show when she is older. Cute!