CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ZooBoise...or as I like to say Boise Zoo

Well...after a short plane ride from Oregon, I was back in Boise. Bye bye no responsibility!
We decided to venture to the zoo yesterday. Tori loves animals and I knew she would love it. It was perfect weather too...sunny and 75*. Tori was really glad to see me when I woke her up from her nap and didn't want to leave my lap for anything. So we packed up the cars and we were on our way. After a few bad turns, we found the park (and superstar parking)and had a great time at the zoo.
The zoo is pretty small, but Tori loved the animals all the same. Kids are free until they are 4, so Tori and I will probably go there a lot in the future! She loved the monkeys (which aren't pictured because they moved so dang fast), the birds and the tigers (who gave us two nice loud roars). We had a lot of fun! Thanks Auntie Marie for the cute outfit and the tickets!

No comments: