CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

17 months, 32 1/2 Weeks, no morning naps and pictures

Well...I haven't written for a while...sorry about that. It's just that my life is the same ol' same ol'. Tori and I hang out while Jason is at work, we go grocery shopping, go to the library, and I read a lot. That is my life. Don't get me wrong...it is a great life!
Well...Miss Tori turned 17 months on Thursday (the 24th). She is getting taller and has bigger feet (finally) she fits in between sizes 3 and 4. Her morning nap mysteriously disappeared one day, and goes down for a longer afternoon nap (about 1230-330 PM!). This means that she gets to watch Sesame Street everyday at 10am. She is in heaven.
I am 32 1/2 weeks pregnant and my c-section is scheduled for November 10th at 9:30 am! I love having it scheduled...that is if I last that long. The baby is healthy and I have only gained a mere 11 pounds! :) That makes me happy. I had an appointment this morning and I apparently lost 2 pounds! It must be all the ice cream I am eating! Ha ha ha!

Tori sitting in her chair watching Sesame Street. It is serious! She is trying to learn the letters of the day! Notice her piggies...her hair is getting longer!

Sorry these are kinda blurry!
This was taken just a few minutes ago...Sorry no smile!

5 comments:

Lora said...

I love all of the new pictures of "the too!" She is adorable, and I really like seeing all of Livy's clothes on Tori....she looks fabulous in them. She is growing up too fast, can you please tell her to slow down a bit, she is still a baby right???? If only my children would take three hour naps. Remember how they BOTH don't nap anymore?? I still need a nap! Would it be wrong to tie your children to their beds and duct tape there mouths shut, so that you could get a little bit of rest?????? yeah....I know, it probably isn't such a good idea. ;) Love you.

Sawyers Family said...

She's getting so big! I can't believe how fast she's grown!
I can't tell who she looks like either! But one thing I do know, she's cute!!

Cassidy said...

She is so stinkin cute. Cole misses her :) So I have a problem...Cole got out of his crib last night...about 10 times. What now?

Talecia said...

It's been a long time since I have seen you....Your little girl is so cute. I love her pig tails. I hope you are doing well.

Tasha said...

Your little girl is SOOO cute!! I love the pig tails. You guys are invited to our Hallo party if you want to make the drive!! :D