CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

No Ice Cream For Brooke!

Once again I have this hilarious video of Brooke refusing an ice cream cone. I don't think that she likes the cold of ice cream yet and we had ice cream cones one hot afternoon and she refused. It was so funny that I recorded it, but alas, you will just get the script. This is how it went down:
I held an ice cream cone in front of her and said, "Brooke, do you want an ice cream cone?"
Brooke gave the camera a crusty and said "Nope, no way..." with a very disgruntled and slightly crying voice.
Then I held it in front of her again and asked the same question and she said, "Nope, nope, NOPE! No Brooke," with her hands in the air and very frustrated that I would even offer!
Then I asked Tori if she wanted it and she said, "Nope, that's Brooke's." Then she proceeded to eat her cone and then asked to have Brooke's.
Oh, if you could only see it. One day I will figure this camera loading out!