CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

goodreads


Well...I just finished Neal A. Maxwell's book The Enoch Letters. If you want to know my thoughts on this book Tori and I suggest that you go to http://www.goodreads.com/ . Sign up and add me as a friend. I'm always looking for a good book (although I have like 35 books to read). Tori strongly endorses a good read...although she loved this book, her favorites are anything Dr. Seuss and Charles Fuge. :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I DON'T read. I read the Stephanie Meyer's books and that was my last readings. Founding Mothers is one I'm working on but I probably wont finish. Is that horrible or what?

Laura said...

Kendra,
Thank you so much for your kind words. You are such a strong and amazing woman! Thank you for being always an example of faith to me. Spencer and Tori are lucky kids to have such awesome parents!! Love you guys!
Laura