CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Big girl piggies!

Tori's hair is getting long as you can tell by her tub mohawk.

So she has officially graduated from her antennae and has big girl piggies!

I know this first picture is kinda weird, but I wanted you to check out those lips!

She was very excited about her new piggies (She puts her hands in fists and her whole entire body convulses with excitement...it is rather funny) and not too much later she tried reaching up to take them out, but good thing that I secure those things well! Those piggies stayed in for 2 days!
Make sure you see the OreIda post too!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

CUTE PICTURES! I love those piggies : ) She looks like she's grown up SO MUCH!!! I love it.

Joy said...

OK SHE IS LOOKING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND NOT A BABY GIRL... OH BUT ISNT SHE ADORABLE!!!! LOVE THE BIG GIRL PIGGIES.

Lora said...

The picture of her little shaking convulsion is my all-time favorite! Liv has almost lost all of the happy/excited shakes. Now she just does it mostly when she is ticked off at me. Tori is ADORABLE!