CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Little Taste of Brooke!!!

Well, Kendra is sequestered in the hospital...it seems like she is off limits almost because of the Swine Flu...so I (Jason) will be creating my second post ever. Luckily, Brooke has made it easy for me by being born and ensuring that nobody cares how stupid my blog posts are as long as they get pics of her! :) So here you go....


Enjoying our new little baby girl...Awesome!!!


Content Brooke


Not-so-content Brooke


Very Content Brooke!
(after a nice shampoo)

That's what ya get for now. But don't worry, I'm sure there will be many more pics on their way soon!

11 comments:

Nicolette said...

Congrats!! Shaun and I are SO excited for you guys! Glad everything went well!!
The Brodericks

Sawyers Family said...

YEA!! I am so happy for ya'll! She is ADORABLE! But what else would we expect right? Tell Kendra I hope she feels better!
Can't wait to hear her specks!

Cassidy said...

So cute, just like I knew she would be! Can't wait to see more!

Wray Family said...

So dang cute!! Congrats!

Katie said...

What a healthy looking little girl! SO great! Congrats.

Bethany said...

HOORAY! I am glad she came safely! She is a sweetie pie.

Mo said...

Congrats!!!

Shumway's said...

Yay!! Kendin, I am so happy for you guys! Auguri. We love you guys and hope that all of the firsts are fun ones! I have loved having another baby in the house, so I sure hope you do. You deserve a super mellow baby! I wish you both sleep filled nights and a happy,full belly baby.

Mari said...

Oh you guys! She is so beautiful! Congratulations, can't wait to see more pictures and hear all the details.

jocie said...

brooke is beautiful. and kendra you are a rockstar! congrats dingers!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your new little one! Jay and Tami told us you had her on Sunday and we were so excited for you...or mostly for Kendra, since she won't have to be pregnant and worried anymore. :) We're glad everything went well!