CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More of what you want...pics!!!



Okay, so it's late at night and we are really tired. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet (Brooke can handle the "sweet" part actually). She was 6 lbs., 4 oz. and 19 inches long. Today was her last day at the hospital and she came home this afternoon to a mommy-deprived and befuddled sister. :) The only pic I (Jason) got of the two of them was the one at the bottom because I was using the camcorder instead. But don't worry...the grandparents littered their eyes with flashbulbs!!! Hopefully it doesn't affect Brooke's vision...or mine for that matter. Enjoy!



















10 comments:

Katie said...

SO sweet!

Jessica said...

Awww!!! Congratulations!! She's beautiful! Welcome to the two child family. Lots of fun ahead!! :D

Kristen said...

So so so cute! Makes me wish I was there to hold the little peanut and Maggie and Tori could run wild together. We are so happy for you guys. Two girls is so fun.

O's World said...

She is beautiful!! I'm so glad to hear Mom and baby are doing well! Congrats, we're so happy for you guys!

Lflinders said...

She is beautiful. and tiny! Glad mom and baby are both doing good. Love Kurt & Lacie and family

Erica said...

Oh wow, she's just gorgeous! Congratulations on the wonderful new addition to your family!

I'm glad everyone is doing well!!

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

Congratulations!!! I've been MIA from the blog scene for a bit because of my crazy internship, but I've been thinking of you guys the past week or so. I knew you were getting your next bundle of joy soon. Hee hee. Anyway, I'm SO excited for you guys! My thoughts are with you.

BreAnne Kavanagh said...

Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL! How fun for Tori to get a little sister. Hope you're doing well.

Tasha said...

Congrats on the new little one, she is adorable!! Hope everything is going well!!!

Corri said...

Congrats Kendra! What a beautiful baby!