CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Many Faces of Katelyn & The Dancing Duo

I have been trying to catch little miss Katelyn's smile! She has been smiling at us since day one and I have decided that she is just the smartest baby and that it is not just gas! I know that the picture of her smile is blurry and such, but it is hard to focus a camera away from my eyes while trying to make someone smile...so this is what you get! She is a doll! Oh...and Lora, pick out a few...I think that she looks like you!

Katelyn: 4 weeks! ADORABLE! I love the one of her waving too! (Most of the pictures are in sequence.) I cannot believe that she is already 5 weeks old!!!

And as for the dancing duo... Tori is now willing to not only share dancing skirts, but her outfits and crown too! Gotta love dancing time in the morning! (Check out those BLUE eyes!)

2 comments:

One mom said...

She is such a little doll. I can't believe she is already smiling! What sweet little girl you have.

Alli Blue said...

I love those dancing girls! And the waving one too!