CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring!

Hurray! It has been sunny lately! Last week we enjoyed a lot of fun outside...I will let the pictures explain.

One day I was feeling...well, pregnant. I HATE hormones! So Jason bought me some beautiful flowers. Mind you, this doesn't happen all that often and I was really surprised. Aren't they gorgeous?! They are still alive and the other 2 yellow lilies have bloomed.


The girls were silly in the bath tub one day and I took some photos. Bubbles make anyone giddy!


Do you see the sunshine?! I LOVE it! And that is really how green our lawn is...I didn't even tamper with the color! Little Miss Sunshine LOVED the sun and ran around our lawn like a banshie. We bought the girls that cute little princes tent at DI for $2. They love to hide inside it. Tori got the basketball hoop for her birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Dinger. Brooke tested it out and SCORED! Brooke also thinks that she can ride Tori's tricycle, she can almost reach the pedals, but just ends up getting herself caught and falling over.


And for the newest member of our family....A SWING SET! Y.E.S! I told Jason that with a new baby coming at the end of the summer I would need something outside that would help me be sane and keep the girls occupied, so we bought a new swing set with our tax money. As you can see it is loved by all! They both LOVE it! It is the perfect size. My dad and I (mostly my dad) put the monster together.


This is Brooke exploring it for the first time. CUTE! She can climb up the stairs and go down the slide all by herself! Look...and a sneak peak...Grandma Frann playing with Brooke. The next blog will be filled with their visit!


What else says spring than all of the flowers blooming in our front flower bed! My tulips are budding too! YIPEE! I took these pictures during a lull at our garage sale. We needed to make room in our house and I was in desperate need of some maternity tops, so we had a garage sale. I never knew that we would be so successful! It was a miracle, really. I had enough to buy some maternity clothes and we have extra to buy some things that we need (garden supplies and seeds) and some things that we want too! I know that God really is watching out for our family!
HaPpY SpRiNg!

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

What a colorful post!